We've been secretly building one of the industry's most advanced ecommerce fulfillment companies and we'd like to have you along for the ride. Come help us grow our 30 year-old startup.
Openings in Technology
Help support big-name brands and develop the most robust retail technology around in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Getting your geek on is encouraged.
Openings in Operations
Be a part of the process that happens after the "buy now" button. Be at the heart of our business and get involved in the ecommerce industry from the front lines.
Openings in Customer Care
Have a passion for helping others? Work hand-in-hand with our clients to grow their businesses and serve their customers.
Openings in Business Admin
Behind-the-scenes has never been so important. Build our brand, support our employees, and guide our strategic growth for the future.
- Competitive salary, robust benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation & holidays
- A culture that emphasizes innovation, collaboration, and personal development
- A flexible, employee-focused work environment with recognition, rewards, and fun employee events
- Corporate commitment to impacting the success of our employees, clients, and community
- Catered breakfast and lunches for company events
- Onsite fitness center
- Free workshops, including: financial planning, health & wellness, etc.
- Employee discounts through various corporate clients and partners
- Company-sponsored employee events and activities, such as picnics, sports games, holiday parties and more!
We believe we have the most awesome employees in the industry. Through our internal rewards and recognition program, we let them know!
The GEARYs are both quarterly and annual awards given to team members whose actions exemplify one of Fifth Gear’s five Core Values. Best of all, the GEARY is a peer-voted award – all winners are nominated by other Fifth Gear employees. It’s just another way we celebrate our employees’ efforts and encourage the collaborative, exciting atmosphere that makes Fifth Gear such a great place to work.
The Fifth Gear Culture
Whether it's in the warehouse or in our technology group, there are a few things we all try to remember: help one another, do good work, challenge one another and have fun.