The Fifth Gear Accelerator Program
Are you ready to put your degree to work? Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to grow and develop with a successful company? If so, Fifth Gear can help put your career on the fast track. FIFTH GEAR ACCELERATOR is a leadership development program for recent college graduates. This is NOT an internship, but rather an aggressive development program for go-getters who want to work their way into leadership positions with an entrepreneurial company.
- Attractive salary
- Company-paid housing and travel arrangements
- Full health benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Mentorship opportunities from company executives
- Company-paid training
- Fast track into a leadership position
What We’re Looking For
We’re recruiting top graduates with degrees that line up with our business model. The best candidates will have studied in the fields of operations, logistics, or supply chain management. As a fast-paced, growing company, we recruit participants who are ready to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work to understand the details of our operations. We are seeking eager professionals with problem-solving skills, excitement for new challenges, and strong leadership potential.
Candidates should be prepared to showcase leadership examples from their collegiate years, and share ways they believe they can contribute and grow into a long-term career with Fifth Gear.
What You Can Expect
As an Associate in the FIFTH GEAR ACCELERATOR Leadership Development Program, participants will be on the fast track to a career within a dynamic company. This is a two-year “manager-in-training” program that consists of rotations throughout the core operational business areas of Fifth Gear.
Associates will be exposed to the complexities of outsourced order fulfillment and logistics. We will provide professional growth through formal training, hands-on experiences, and mentorship from company leaders.
This position will be based in the Louisiana, Missouri area with temporary relocation to Indianapolis, Indiana during the corporate rotation.
Rotational will include:
- Warehouse Operations: Participants will gain hands-on exposure to the foundation for direct-to-consumer order fulfillment including pick, pack, ship, replenishment, and returns. Participants will also work closely with operations leaders to learn effective strategies behind logistics and freight management.
- Corporate Operations: Participants will be immersed in the Fifth Gear culture while gaining exposure to executive leadership. Participants will perform business and operations analysis as they develop a richer perspective of how analytics are used to assess the needs, opportunities, and success of a company. Additionally, participants will gain insight into the various functions that support the growth of Fifth Gear, such as information technology, sales, and marketing.
- Customer Service: Participants will spend time in the contact center working directly with customer service as it relates to our retail client brands, as well as with the consumers that purchase products from our clients.
- Account Management: Participants will work within Fifth Gear’s business services organization learning about the critical role of providing strategic and contractual information to our retailer clients.
- Leadership: The final phase of the program will culminate with the opportunity to perform in a leadership role at Fifth Gear, allowing participants to apply the knowledge and skills obtained through the previous rotations.
Check this list to see if you have what it takes:
✓ Soon-to-be or recent graduate of a Supply Chain Management (or related) program
✓ Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
✓ One leadership experience
✓ 1-3 years internship or other professional experience
✓ Willingness to complete professional certificates through authorized centers and accredited
academia institutions to further promote competency in supply chain management and logistics
✓ MUST be willing to travel and temporarily relocate among Fifth Gear locations